You might be surprised to find … Carbon Monoxide is the leading cause of poisoning deaths in the U.S. Emergency rooms see about 50,000 visits a year just due to CO poisoning. The danger is especially high in winter due to emissions from home furnaces.
“Retail” grade detectors aren’t always able to give “early warning” signs. That’s why your home needs a professional grade CO detector that can warn you immediately.
Basically, a professional grade CO monitor gives you a way to help keep your family breathing safely.