Wow! Be careful out there! You never know what can happen!

CBS Boston

[worldnow id=8346571 width=385 height=288 type=video]

DORCHESTER (CBS) – A teenage boy became the first casualty of the Blizzard of 2013 in Massachusetts Saturday afternoon.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Doug Cope reports

According to the Boston Fire Department, he was shoveling a sidewalk with his father outside an apartment building on Nazing Street in Dorchester when he became tired and cold and climbed into a running car to get warm.

Read: Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips

The back of the car was buried in a four-foot-high snowbank, which clogged the tailpipe and caused carbon monoxide to leak into the vehicle.

Read:Post-Blizzard Safety Tips

The boy was overcome by the fumes and went into cardiac arrest.

When EMTs arrived, two neighbors were performing CPR on him. He was rushed to the hospital, but they were unable to revive him.

The boy’s father, realizing what happened, was overcome and went into respiratory arrest. He…

View original post 132 more words


About Genuine Comfort Heating and Air

We are a Heating and Air company located out of Salt Lake City, Utah. We are 99% referral-based. We have been helping families and businesses live in comfort for a decade. Let us help you have genuine comfort in your home. "Your COMFORT is our GENUINE concern"
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s