My A/C isn’t working! This is probably the most common summer complaint…But there are a few things you can check out before scheduling a service call.
1. Is the furnace filter clean?
2. Is the outdoor condenser unit clean and free of debris?
3. Is the thermostat on “cool” and turned down below room temperature?
4. Is the power on to the indoor unit? Did you check the breaker?
5. Is the Power on to the outdoor unit? Did you check the breaker?
• If yes, is the outdoor unit running?
• If no, see if the outdoor unit has a red reset button and push it.
6. If that doesn’t work, see if you have a condensate pump at the indoor unit. If you do, some pumps have a safety switch that shuts off the outdoor unit if the pump overfills and fails to pump. Check the pump to…
View original post 125 more words