In review of yesterdays near tragedy of the Liverpool family who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning after using a coal-fire barbecue to heat their home. Are you aware of the potential danger of Carbon monoxide?
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a gas which is slightly less dense than air. The similarity in density makes CO distribute around a room like air, it is this small indifference that puts us at risk because our senses cannot distinguish it, so it has the ability to kill before you even realise its presence.
That’s why it’s known as the silent killer!
Although it is colourless, odourless and tasteless, CO is a toxic and mortal gas created by a combustion process that makes it likely to be hotter than the air, it travels up through the air and reaches the ceiling.
We are now more than ever exposed to the potentially dangerous outcomes of Carbon Monoxide
View original post 127 more words