Dr Saleem Saim

This article aims to alert all those people who intend to dispel cold of chilly nights by burning coal or wood in their closed bedrooms. Often reported in media during winters are the unfortunate incidents of carbon monoxide poisoning when inmates of a house, sleeping in a closed room with burning coal-fire, are found the next morning either dead or severely paralyzed. In order to prevent cold breeze from entering the bedroom, generally people keep all windows, ventilators and doors completely shut throughout the night. When coal or wood-fire is used to keep the room warm, dangerous amount of carbon monoxide gas is produced due to incomplete burning of coal in insufficient amount of air. When there is good ventilation in the room, coal burns to produce mainly carbon dioxide which is a non-poisonous gas. Early symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning such as headache, nausea and fatigue…

View original post 346 more words


About Genuine Comfort Heating and Air

We are a Heating and Air company located out of Salt Lake City, Utah. We are 99% referral-based. We have been helping families and businesses live in comfort for a decade. Let us help you have genuine comfort in your home. "Your COMFORT is our GENUINE concern"
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s