Roy house fire sends two toddlers to hospital; space heater to blame

Please be very cautious with space heaters.

fox13now.com

[ooyala code=”Rwc2htcjqplZI94ZmUykLQuS34XQaqKG” player_id=”3ce6404476914e86994d87aac3e4391b”]

ROY, Utah – Two toddlers are recovering after a Roy family’s home caught fire overnight.

Officials were called to the home near 20th W. and 49th S. in Roy at about 4:30 a.m.

Fire crews said all five family members got out before they arrived and found flames shooting from the front of the home.

The two children under the age of two suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

Fire crews said a space heater was left on too close to clothing in the children’s room.

Officials are still investigating.

View original post

Advertisements

About Genuine Comfort Heating and Air

We are a Heating and Air company located out of Salt Lake City, Utah. We are 99% referral-based. We have been helping families and businesses live in comfort for a decade. Let us help you have genuine comfort in your home. "Your COMFORT is our GENUINE concern"
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s